If you are considering cabinet refacing for your Placentia home, make Reborn Cabinets the name you trust for excellent service. Cabinet refacing allows you to have the look of all-new solid wood cabinets at a much more affordable price, and since 1983 that is exactly what Reborn Cabinets has provided for homeowners across Southern California.
At Reborn Cabinets, we take a unique approach to cabinet refacing for Placentia homeowners and residents of all Southern California communities, which involves:
- Walking you through our 40,000-square-foot showroom and manufacturing facility to help you find the exact wood species, style of doors, stain, glaze, and hardware options for your new cabinets
- Removing the façade of your kitchen cabinetry, including the doors, drawer fronts, and hardware, to leave just the frames behind
- Applying a 1/4”-thick solid wood veneer over your cabinet frame structure to cover up all traces of exposed wood
- Manufacturing, treating, and finishing your cabinet doors and drawer fronts to your exact specifications
- Installing all-new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hinges, and hardware in your home with exact precision, paying close attention to even the smallest of details to ensure that everything looks extraordinary when the work is complete
At Reborn Cabinets, we believe in providing all Southern California homeowners with The Ultimate Remodeling Experience®. Our cabinet refacing service will leave you wondering how your old cabinets could look so wonderful, but we also provide much more for Southern California homeowners when it comes to kitchen remodeling. We can supply you with a unique backsplash, custom racks and shelves, a new wood, tile, or laminate floor, and so much more. So, whatever your dream kitchen includes, trust Team Reborn to turn it into a reality for you.
If you would like to find out more about the cabinet refacing services for Placentia homeowners from Reborn Cabinets, please give us a call at 1-877-372-4943 or visit our showroom and manufacturing facility in Anaheim today.