Happy National Blonde Brownie day! For those of you that didn’t know today, is blonde brownie day aka one of the best days (if you are a fan of vanilla instead of chocolate).
Delicious Ditzy Blonde Brownie Recipe:
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
1/2 cup Add-ins (like chocolate chips), optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×13 pan with tin foil, spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter and sugars in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in salt, baking soda, and flour. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in any add-ins you’d like.
- Pour the batter into the prepared 9×13 pan. Spread to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until barely golden brown. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Remove from oven, cool completely. Pull the blondies out of the pan using the aluminum foil once completely cool. Slice and serve.