Cabinet Refinishing vs. Cabinet Refacing Solutions for Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Yorba Linda, Laguna Niguel & Throughout Southern California
When you’re looking to update a kitchen or bathroom in your home, you may be faced with a decision between cabinet refinishing and cabinet refacing. While the two may sound similar, they are actually very different processes. Cabinet refinishing simply refers to the sanding down and restaining of your existing cabinets. This will essentially only give your cabinets a new finish and nothing more, hence the name. So, after cabinet refinishing, your cabinets may possibly have a different color, but the same old cabinet doors, drawers, and frames will be underneath that fresh coat of stain.
Unlike cabinet refinishing, our Vianvi Signature® Cabinet Refacing allows you to choose from thousands of different combinations of door styles, wood species, stains, glazes, and hardware. Signature® Cabinet Refacing involves keeping your existing cabinet frames fully intact, but bonding a factory-finished ¼” thick beautiful and durable veneer atop them, as well as installing all new doors, drawer fronts, and hardware, to provide the look of entirely new cabinets at a mere fraction of the cost of new cabinetry. At Reborn Cabinets, we have specialized in Signature® Cabinet Refacing and more since 1983, and we are one of the most trusted names in kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Southern California.
Instead of settling for cabinet refinishing, choose Reborn Cabinets to reface the cabinets in your home. Reborn Cabinets will provide you with The Ultimate Remodeling Experience, meaning:
- We will come into your home to discuss all the options available to you
- We then will provide you with a project plan and take precise measurements of your cabinetry
- On your scheduled day, we will remove your old cabinet doors, hinges, and molding
- Next, we will prepare your existing cabinet frames by bonding a ¼” thick factory pre-finished veneer on them, making sure to use our Signature Corner Treatment for the most refined look possible
- Finally, we will install your new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and decorative moldings that we custom manufacture and pre-finish for you at our factory
- At your discretion, your Reborn Signature® Cabinet Refacing project also can include new hardware, drawers, reconfiguration of your existing cabinetry, and even brand new cabinets in areas where you think it’s necessary – something that a cabinet refinishing job simply cannot do
- All backed by a 25-year warranty!
Reborn Cabinets is a leader in home remodeling innovation, product excellence, and superior customer service, and we have been family-owned and -operated since day one. When you choose us for your remodeling project, we will treat your home as if it were our own and use our Vianvi Signature® Cabinet Refacing process to transform your kitchen in ways that cabinet refinishing falls short. If you would like more information about turning your kitchen into the kitchen of your dreams, contact us at 1-866-302-7876 or stop by our 40,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and showroom in Anaheim today. We proudly serve homeowners in Orange County, Yorba Linda, Laguna Niguel, Placentia, Mission Viejo, Santa Ana, Fountain, Valley, Brea, Huntington Beach, and other nearby communities.