Falling for your Pumpkin Pancakes
As you start decorating your house for the new season, it is also a fun time to create autumn treats. We have a recipe for you that will not only satisfy your pumpkin cravings but will also leave room for extra sweets during this fall season. The Pumpkin Oat Protein Pancakes from Kim’s Cravings will keep you full and feeling guilt-free all morning!
1/3 cup (27g) oats
1/2 scoop (13g) protein powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
1/8 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/3 cup egg whites from a carton
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
Optional: Stevia, a splash of vanilla, pancake syrup, maple syrup, butter, fresh fruit
- Preheat a large skillet and spray with cooking spray
- Grind oats, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and Stevia in the blender until it has the consistency of flour
- Add egg whites and pumpkin
- Blend for a few seconds
- Pour batter onto preheated griddle and form 4 pancakes.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the pancakes turn golden brown.
- Flip and continue to cook about 3 more minutes or until both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately topped with your favorite toppings!
Enjoy as you walk into your new Reborn kitchen and smell the freshly made pumpkin pancakes!