Reface Cabinets throughout Your Home – Proudly Serving all Southern California Communities
When you want to reface the cabinets in your home to make them look like new again, leave the work to Reborn Cabinets. Unlike cabinet refinishing, choosing to reface the cabinets in your home involves more than just the typical sanding and staining. And, unlike installing new cabinets, cabinet refacing provides the opulent look of brand new – without the higher price tag. When you trust Reborn Cabinets and our Signature Cabinet Refacing service, you can rest assured that you will be working with the company that has perfected the art of cabinet refacing in Southern California since 1983, and also a company where you will receive The Ultimate Remodeling Experience®.
If you like the layout of your existing cabinetry but you just want a new look and color, Reborn Cabinets is the company for you. When Reborn arrives to reface your cabinets with our Signature Cabinet Refacing process, we will:
- Walk you through our showroom and design center (or bring the showroom to you by meeting with you in your home) and allow you to choose from thousands of possible wood, finish, glaze, and hardware options.
- Take precise measurements in your home of all your cabinets.
- Manufacture your new cabinet veneers, doors, and drawer fronts in our 40,000-square-foot Anaheim facility.
- Strip your existing cabinet doors, hinges, hardware, and drawer fronts from your cabinets.
- Our skilled factory trained installers will prepare your existing cabinetry, then bond a factory pre-finished ¼” wood veneer onto your cabinets, covering all exposed surfaces using a GreenGuard Certified® contact adhesive. This is a lower fume-emitting adhesive that protects indoor air quality for your family.
- Professionally install your new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hinges, handles, knobs, and hardware.
- Finally, add crown molding above your cabinetry to complete the look.
Reborn Cabinets is a family-owned and -operated company and has been since we first opened our doors for business. This means that we treat your kitchen or bathroom remodel project as if it were for our own home. Attention to detail and precision are central to our installers, and we are sure that when you ask Reborn to reface your cabinets, everything will fit together seamlessly.
For more information about how we can reface the cabinets in your home, please give us a call at 1-866-302-7876 or stop by our showroom and manufacturing facility today. We proudly reface kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets in Los Angeles, Brea, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Orange County, Placentia, Santa Ana, Yorba Linda, and across nearby Southern California communities.