Refinishing Cabinets vs. Refacing Cabinets – Important Information for Homeowners in Southern California
Refinishing cabinets is a process that involves sanding down your existing cabinets, applying stain to the old cabinet frames and doors in your home, and then applying new lacquer finish to give the cabinets a new shine. Refinishing your cabinets is supposed to help them look a little better, but you’ll still have those same old cabinets underneath the work.
Plus – have you ever painted with an enamel paint and had the smell linger for days? Imagine how long the smell from cabinet refinishing in your home will linger, just like when you have painted before.
With Signature Cabinet Refacing from Reborn Cabinets, you can have the look of entirely new cabinets at a price that’s much more affordable than having brand new cabinets installed.
- You can choose from thousands of combinations of quality wood species, stain, glaze, and hardware options.
- Our staff takes exact measurements of all your cabinetry to ensure precision.
- We create your new cabinet veneers, doors, and drawer fronts in our Anaheim manufacturing facility.
- All the staining and finishing is done in our facility to ensure consistency in the finish and also to ensure that no pungent fumes are released in your home.
- We remove your existing cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hinges, and mouldings.
- After our skilled factory-trained installers prepare your existing cabinetry, we bond a factory pre-finished ¼” wood veneer onto your cabinets, covering all exposed surfaces using a GreenGuard Certified® contact adhesive, which is a low-emitting adhesive that provides extra protection for your family.
- We then install new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and hardware to completely refinish your cabinets.
- And finally, we install crown molding for a luxurious look, something that merely refinishing your cabinets cannot do – transforming your kitchen into an area that’s worthy of a magazine cover!
At Reborn Cabinets, we pride ourselves in giving you The Ultimate Remodeling Experience®. To us, that entails handling everything for you, answering your questions promptly, and always keeping you in the loop. Since we first opened in 1983, we have made customer service a central facet of our business, and today, too, that still holds true. All of our installers are highly trained, polite, and background-checked. And, should a question ever arise, you can rest assured that Team Reborn is always just a phone call away.
If you would like to learn more about how the Signature Cabinet Refacing services from Reborn Cabinets are far superior to refinishing cabinets, please stop by our 40,000-square-foot showroom and manufacturing facility in Anaheim or give us a call at 1-866-302-7876 today. We are proud to serve homeowners in Los Angeles, Fountain Valley, Brea, Orange County, Mission Viejo, Santa Ana, Placentia, Laguna Niguel, Yorba Linda, Huntington Beach, and all throughout Southern California.