We appreciate the opportunity to serve you during these unprecedented times.
To help protect you and your family and minimize the risk of COVID-19, our employees are:
- health-screened, and equipped with personal protective equipment, including masks and sanitary wipes.
- required to wear a mask during the duration of your design appointment.
To protect the health of our team members, we also verify that they will be working in a healthy environment. As such, we request that all members of your household present for the appointment please wear masks during the duration of the designer’s visit.
Additionally, please review the following questions and if you answer “YES” to any of the questions today, on the date of your sales/service appointment, or at ANY time during your project, please let us know immediately so that we can reschedule your project to a later date:
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your home been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been in close proximity with anyone diagnosed with or showing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Are you or is anyone in your home experiencing COVID-19-related symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, sort throat, nausea/vomiting, or diarrhea?
Thank you for helping to keep our team safe and healthy.