The Dos and Don’ts of a Bathroom Remodel?
Are you planning a bathroom remodel for the first time in your Santa Monica, California, home? If so, here are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind to help ensure your bathroom remodel will go smoothly and turn out as planned.
- Plan ahead and budget accordingly
- Research remodeling companies to find one that suits your needs
- Work with an experienced designer to help you maximize your remodeling dollars
- Prioritize the areas you would like to update, such as the tub or shower
- Consider your future plans for your home and whether you plan to age in place or sell your home in the next few years
- Hire an unknown company just because they’re inexpensive
- Opt for a cheap liner that will only cover up an existing problem
- Remove the tub if it’s the only one in the house
- Use porous materials for the tub or shower
- Try to save costs by doing things yourself (unless you’re a professional)
One of the best things you can do when undergoing a bathroom renovation is find a remodeling company you can trust to guide you through the process. For residents of Santa Monica, CA, that company is Reborn Bathroom Solutions. We have been helping homeowners throughout the region since our founding in 1983. As a family-owned and -operated company, we strive to provide our customers with the bathroom remodel solutions they need to enjoy the bathroom they’ve been dreaming of.
To schedule a free consultation at your home in Santa Monica, CA, with one of our experienced designers, contact Reborn Bathroom Solutions today.